- The Moneyist: ‘He took my jewelry and never saved a penny’ — how can I stop my husband from getting his hands on my IRA and bank accounts in our divorce?
- The Moneyist: I discovered through 23andMe that my daughter is not mine — can I claim back child support from the biological father?
- Health Exchange: The old-fashioned approach to reducing your risk of cancer and heart disease is still one of the best, according to new research
- How to give more than lip service to people who are homeless this holiday season
- Here’s how to prevent ‘porch pirates’ this holiday season
- This is where rents have increased the most over the last decade. Hint: It’s NOT New York or San Francisco
- The lack of paid family leave is ‘breaking families’ backs’ — so what are Democratic presidential candidates going to do about it?
- Weekend Sip: Weekend Sip’s 12 bottles of Christmas
- Agent Scott Boras will make more money next year than almost every MLB player
- The Moneyist: My father died from a heart attack 2 weeks after his wedding — how much should I give my stepmother from his $500K estate?
- The Moneyist: ‘It’s NOT fair!’ — after 3 years of marriage, I’ll only inherit 10% of my husband’s $2M estate and the right to live in his home
- ETF Edge: Want to invest in Saudi Aramco? There’s an ETF for that.
- Forecaster of the Month: Economist Jim O’Sullivan lets his numbers do the talking
- Outside the Box: You call this a trade deal?
- FA Center: These books aren’t about money— but they can change how you think about it
- FA Center: Stock investors’ No. 1 worry now is not what you’re probably thinking
- Metals Stocks: Gold prices rise on weaker dollar as traders weigh progress on U.S.-China trade
- No-Nonsense College: These are 3 big mistakes you can make with a 529 plan
- ‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever
- Capitol Report: Here’s what’s happening next in Democrats’ effort to impeach President Trump
Most Popular Stocks - AMEX/NASDAQ/NYSE
- After-Hours Report: Weekly Wrap
- After-Hours Report: Oracle slips after earnings report; Broadcom edges higher
- After-Hours Report: lululemon turns sour following earnings report and guidance
- After-Hours Report: Game off for GameStop after disappointing earnings news
- After-Hours Report: Stitch Fix patched up nicely following earnings report
MarketWatch, a leading publisher of business and financial news, offers users up-to-the minute news, investment tools, and subscription products.
Updated: 2 hours 34 min ago
Upgrades and Downgrades
- CIEN: Dougherty & Company reits Buy
- EYES: Dougherty & Company starts at Buy
- EXAS: Dougherty & Company starts at Buy
- BLUE: Oppenheimer ups to Outperform
- TDOC: Barclays starts at Equal Weight
- PZZA: Deutsche Bank starts at Hold
- NXGN: Cantor Fitzgerald cuts to Neutral
- NDSN: Oppenheimer cuts to Perform
- AVGO: Cowen reits Market Perform
- ADBE: BMO Capital Markets reits Outperform
- BLD: BTIG Research starts at Neutral
- BMCH: BTIG Research starts at Neutral
- IBP: BTIG Research starts at Buy
- BLDR: BTIG Research starts at Buy
- EGAN: Oppenheimer starts at Outperform
- IONS: Oppenheimer starts at Outperform
- MSFT: Cowen reits Outperform
- CGC: Cantor Fitzgerald reits Neutral
- SMPL: Deutsche Bank resumes at Buy
- SJM: Deutsche Bank resumes at Hold